Java Gui Designer was inspired by the project called "The GART"
in Sourceforge (https://sourceforge.net/projects/gart/)that is
why interface in some places may look similar to "the gart"
but JGuiD is entirely different from "THE GART".
JGuiD implements a graphical designer for java with a
special feature WYSIWYG(what you see is what you get).
you will be able to see the exact samething as you get when the
generated source is executed, at the time of designing it self.
Download JGuiD from : https://sourceforge.net/projects/jguid
1. The main features of JGuiD is WYSIWYG(what you see is what you get)
for which you will like It the most.
2. Provides a clean and easily understandable interface,
that will take no time for getting used to.
3. Provides Keyboard shortcuts for all the action .
4. Dynamic reflection of properties changed on to the screen .
5. You will be able to move and resize a component .
6. The generated output java source code will be neatly indented .
7. Allows you to save your work and restore it later.
8. The Project files are stored in simple CSV file format.
9. The Project files can be manually edited but take care that you list
all properties for the component (see a project file for reference).
Shiva Shankar Reddy